Reach Soft Highlights
To convey our thoughts and ideas to the masses in the simplest possible manner, effective communication and interpersonal skills are crucial. To increase employment opportunities and/or to compete successfully in the business environment, honing of such soft-skills has become mandatory.
REACH Soft skills training is an essential first step—a necessary “introduction” to the right way of doing things.
What are Soft-skills?
Soft skills is a sociological term relating to the cluster of personality traits, social graces, communication, language, personal habits, friendliness, and optimism that characterize relationships with other people. Soft Skills are behavioral competencies. Also known as Interpersonal Skills, or people skills, they include : Becoming aware of ones own nature, Communicating, listening, engaging in dialogue, giving feedback, cooperating as a team member, solving problems, managing TIME, contributing in meetings and resolving conflict, setting an example ,teambuilding, facilitating meetings, encouraging innovation, solving problems, making decisions, planning, delegating, observing, instructing, coaching, encouraging and motivating……the list is endless ; so also the learning!
Why are Soft skills important?
Every person is capable of learning, but may learn in different ways. To learn, students must be engaged in exploring, conjecturing, and thinking. They also need general-knowledge, self management skills & people skills to imbibe the necessary values and common sense. Soft skills enhance every day learning as well as help in overall personality development.
There is a saying in business circles……hard skills will get a person an interview, but soft skills will land that person a job. An ideal candidate for many job openings has a combination of both hard and soft skills, with a number of human resource directors preferring to see soft skills such as time management and a willingness to be trained.
Soft skills are qualities, personality traits and social skills which everyone possesses in varying degrees. At REACH one learns which Skills are important for success and also understands – what soft skills one already possesses and which ones need to be developed next?
Is it possible to enhance skills through few hours of training?
We at REACH SOFT believe in the uniqueness of every individual.
Every professional aspires to put his/her domain knowledge into effective practice . Our training sessions, with more of activities, role-plays, case-studies along with expert guest lectures are aimed at making our participants more self-confident and committed individuals with necessary attributes and skills. Our vision, is to guide as many individuals as possible to evolve as wholesome personalities.
Our emphasis is always on developing attitudes, enhancing communication skills, imbibing team spirit, a leadership quality and effective time management .
”Making aware” the need of the hour, analyzing and tapping the talent within themselves and facilitating through activity based training thereby helping each participant learn by(and)/for themselves is our mission.
We offer programs in the following broad subject areas:
- Communication Skills
- Presentation & Business Communication Skills
- Interpersonal & Team Skills
- Personal Effectiveness Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Sales & Customer Service Skills
- English Language Skills
REACH SOFT specializes in customizing packages to suit the need of every client.
Standard Packages include:
Exclusive Workshops for School children:
- Value education
- Social skills
- Etiquette training
- Fun with English
- Vedic mathematics
Duration: 25 hours
- The 5 W’s and 1 H of studying
- Learning styles
- Memory techniques
- Handling Exams
Duration: 7.5 hours
- Respect for Self and others
- Right Behavior
- Good Vs Right
Duration: 6 hours
- Basic etiquette
- Core Values
Duration: 6 hours
- CAMPUS – CANOPY Finishing School for College students. A comprehensive 40 hours Training program.
- ON YOUR MARK – A Two day program on Effective conversation, Etiquette, Time management, Stress management.
- PLACEMENT NEEDS- exclusively for students awaiting Placements. A two day workshop on Resume/CV writing, Preparing for GD, Interview skills.
- MAPPING ATTITUDES – A 3 day training program covering Self awareness, Team work skills, Management skills , Leadership skills, Influence / persuasion skills and Interpersonal relationship skills.
- STEP-UP – Five day workshop on Communication skills/ Business Etiquette./ Business English ./ Enhancing Sales and Marketing skills./ Effective Management Techniques./ Overcoming Crisis and Conflict management.
- SEEK YOUR DESTINY DESTINY – One day program on Accepting changes and organizing FLOW.
- FOOTPRINTSDESTINY – One day Attitudinal workshop.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS – A three day workshop covering Basics in communication, Types of communication, Barriers in communication, Effective communication.
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF – One day workshop to enhance self management/People management skills.
- PUBLIC SPEAKINGDESTINY – A three day workshop covering attributes of a good speaker, preparing to speak, organizing the material, Understanding the audience, Body language, ten tips.